My favorite season is summer so obviously I spend a lot of time on the beach! Here is what I bring with me when I go.
- Swimsuit – this year I got one from Victoria’s Secret. I believe it’s sold out, but there are still some other similar one piece swimsuits. For example this one!
- Straw hat – I got this white and black one from Forever 21 for only $14.90. I love how it matches my white and black swimsuit.
- Sun protection – I use Honest sunscreen all over my body, and for my face I use a sample size Tarte that I receive with my Sephora Play subscription.
- After Sun – This Aloe After Sun gel is from Ulta!
- Hair protection – I like this Klorane Mango Oil I purchased last year. I even made a blog post out of it so read more about this product here.
- Beach Bag – I just got this very spacious and colorful bag from Target. They still have this color in stores, unfortunately this is the only color I found on their website.
- Flip Flops – the most comfortable shoe type for the beach. Get them at Old Navy! They come in multiple colors.